Having graduated with an MSc in Psychotherapeutic Counselling from Staffordshire University, I relocated to begin my work as a senior therapist and team leader at the Priory Hospital Southampton. My role involved assessing clinical needs, designing and delivering the group therapy program, providing one-to-one therapy, and supporting peer clinical practice.
I have gained extensive experience in working with an array of presenting difficulties and I am equipped with an extensive range of tools and techniques. My training includes Diplomas in Performance Coaching, NLP, and CBT skills and techniques. My practice is founded on polyvagal principles and is informed by clinical strategies developed by Deb Dana, a clinician and the founder of the Polyvagal Institute.
I now divide my work between private practice and a continued role at the Priory Wellbeing Centre Southampton. In addition to my client work, I am also passionate about supporting clinicians in integrating a polyvagal lens into their practice and enjoy providing online and face-to-face training.
Qualifications & Training
- BACP Accreditation
- MSc Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- L5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Skills and Theory
- L3 Certificate in Online Counselling Skills
- L5 Diploma in Performance Coaching & NLP
- BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- Foundations in Polyvagal Informed Practice (Polyvagal Institute)
- Polyvagal Learning Lab Series 2 (Polyvagal Institute)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)